Clinical Laboratory Services
The UT Southwestern Clinical Laboratory Services (CLS) is a fully accredited facility offering a full range of clinical laboratory and anatomical pathology services. Our mission is to provide timely, accurate, cost-effective and convenient services for our patients.
UTSW Pathology and CLS set the standard for quality laboratory testing using state-of-the-art technology.
Discover how our CAP and CLIA certified specialty anatomic and clinical laboratories are led by teams of board-certified, sub-specialized pathologists.
- James Malter, M.D., Chairman, Department of Pathology
- Ravi Sarode, M.D., Medical Director of Clinical Laboratory Services
- Justin Bishop, M.D., Chief of Anatomic Pathology
- Ibrahim A. Hashim, M.Sc., Ph.D., Chief of Clinical Pathology
- Jyoti Balani, M.D., Assistant Chief Medical Informatics Officer and Quality Improvement Officer
- Michael Medina, M.P.A., M.H.A., Associate Vice President, Clinical Ancillary Services
- Rodelia Fontanilla, B.S.M.T., H(ASCP), Director of Clinical Laboratories
- 214-633-LABS (5227)