Our commitment to your total wellness is another way we live out our mission of promoting health and a healthy society that enables achievement of full human potential.
2022 Dallas Heart Walk
(virtual or in-person)
Join us either in-person or virtually to raise funds, celebrate survivors, and have fun at this year’s American Heart Association Heart Walk. Your participation and support will fund research that can help save lives.
We hope you’ll join a UTSW team today to support our goal. Every step you take makes a difference in the lives of people we love.
- Event Day Details: Parking Map, Company Photo Location, Company Tent Location, Route Map
- Join a UTSW team today!
- View Location & Details
- Take the Move More Challenge
- Get T-shirt Details
New UT Living Well Wellness Platform
The new, free UT Living Well wellness platform, powered by Limeade, is available to eligible UT SELECT and UT CONNECT members to help you take control of your well-being. Explore UT Living Well programs, well-being resources, join and track activities, and stay connected with colleagues.
For a limited time, and while supplies last, receive a free stainless steel, 23-ounce Benefits & Wellness water bottle. Simply register, click Discover within Limeade ONE, click to Download the App, click to register for your water bottle, and submit your entry form.
After you register online, you may download the UT Living Well app powered by Limeade ONE, enter "University of Texas" / "UTX".
- Behavioral Health Resources with UT Benefits (video)
- Stay Fit at Home
- Quit Smoking
- Employee Retirement Planning
- Employee Health & Wellness Enhancements
- Selfcare Resources (UT System)
- Airrosti - For chrnonic pain and unresolved injury
- Hinge Health - For back, knee and hip pain
- Learn to Live - Digital Mental Health Programs
- Livongo - For diabetes and hypertension
- MDLIVE - Virtual doctor visits 24/7
- Wondr Health (formerly Naturally Slim) - For Weight Loss
- Omada - For obesity-related diseases
- Seasons of Life - For help with the passing of a loved one
Questions about employee wellness programs?