Our commitment to your total wellness is another way we live out our mission of promoting health and a healthy society that enables achievement of full human potential.
Better sleep promotes better health
A good night’s sleep is essential for feeling and performing your best. Getting the proper rest improves your mental and physical well-being. Sleep enables our bodies to rest, recharge and replenish. If we go without sleep for some days, it will affect our everyday functioning, our physical and mental health, and more.
Participate in the challenge and accumulate 50 points in 5 various activities to promote better sleep through the UT System Living Well platform. You will be incrementally building healthy sleep habits. The challenge begins March 12 an ends on March 31. You will earn a wellness incentive on completion of this challenge.
- Track your sleep for 7 days = 30 points
- Avoid Stimulants before sleep = 10 points
- Follow a sleep routine = 10 points
- Put it on sleep mode = 10 points
- Snacks for better sleep = 10 points
NOTE: You must register and log in online first before downloading the UT Living Well app powered by Limeade ONE from GooglePlay or the Apple App Store. Enter the code "University of Texas" / "UTX".
New member special: Join the Fitness Program and pay no fee in March
Beginning March 1, new members can join the Fitness Program and pay no enrollment fee. Sign up by March 31 to get this great deal.
- UT Select Members
- To enroll, log in to Blue Access for MembersSM (BAMSM) at bcbstx.com/ut and search for the Fitness Program under Wellness. You will need to enter the code MARCHWAIVED during enrollment to join for free before March 31. If you have any questions or prefer to enroll over the phone, call 888-762-BLUE (2583) Monday through Friday, between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- UT Select Enrollment Flier
- UT Connect Members
- To enroll, log in to Blue Access for MembersSM (BAMSM) at bcbstx.com/utconnect and search for the Fitness Program under Wellness. You will need to enter the code MARCHWAIVED during enrollment to join for free before March 31. If you have any questions or prefer to enroll over the phone, call 888-762-BLUE (2583) Monday through Friday, between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- UT Connect Enrollment Flier
Save on health and wellness
Meeting your wellness goals doesn’t mean breaking the bank. With LifeMart Discounts, you have access to offers and discounts to help you be your best. Access LifeMart Discounts today to save on fitness gear, healthy eating, sleep health, gyms and virtual fitness, and much more.
Don’t wait! Take the first step today and start saving while achieving your wellness goals with LifeMart Discounts. Plus, you can access LifeMart discounts anywhere, anytime, with the LifeMart mobile app. (Pre-registration is required.) Simply download the app and you can browse major savings on the go. The app is available for download from GooglePlay or the Apple App Store. Not a member? Sign up today. First-time users should visit discountmember.lifecare.com and use registration code: UTSMC.
Improve your mental health with self-paced, online programs
Get a mental health tune-up online and learn new skills to help you break old patterns that may impede your mental health. At no added cost for UT CONNECT and UT SELECT members, the self-paced, online cognitive behavioral therapy programs from Learn to Live can help you improve your mental health so you can feel better and enjoy life more. An online assessment helps pinpoint the right programs for you, such as stress, anxiety, and worry, social anxiety, depression, substance use, and insomnia.
View All Employee Wellness Events
- Behavioral Health Resources with UT Benefits (video)
- Employee Retirement Planning
- Selfcare Resources (UT System)