Interested in quitting or helping someone quit?
Nicotine Cessation Program at UTSW
The Harold C. Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center Nicotine Cessation Program can help you stop any form of nicotine/tobacco use.
The program includes:
- Appointments with a physician who can prescribe medicines and monitor your progress
- One-on-one sessions with certified tobacco treatment specialists
- Group support
- All visits currently offered by phone or video conference
To learn more about this program or to schedule a virtual care visit, call 833-722-6237 or NicotineCessationProgram@utsouthwestern.edu.
Free Tobacco Cessation Resources
(for UT SELECT and UT CONNECT members)
If you need extra support when you’re ready to quit, consider UT System’s Free Tobacco Cessation Resources. UT SELECT and UT CONNECT Medical plans cover some options at no out-of-pocket cost.
Tools You Can Use
- CT Screening for Lung Cancer
- UT System Tobacco Insurance Premium Incentive
- UT System Tobacco Cessation Program
Sticking to Your Plan
- Build Your Quit Program - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Finding New Ways to Quit Smoking
- Make Your Quit Plan - Smokefree.gov
- Tips to Help Your Loved One Quit Smoking
- 5 Ways to Prevent Relapse After Quitting Smoking