STARS Student Tours
STARS will custom-design tours of UT Southwestern Medical Center to fit the needs of a teacher. The Tour Topic List contains a number of virtual topics that may be explored during a Zoom presentation.
Due to the high level of content during tours, we must limit students to grade 9 and above.
To schedule a virtual lecture, please call the STARS Office at 214-648-2465 or email Pearlie Crawford and provide the information below. There is a limit to the number of presentations that we can schedule during the year, so call approximately two months in advance to reserve a spot. Please get approval from your school before the tour is confirmed with STARS. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grade level of students
- Number of students attending
- School address
- School fax
- School name
- School phone
- Science classes taken by students
- Students’ level of scientific knowledge of topics requested
- Teacher cell phone, if used
- Teacher email
- Topics students are studying in class
- Topics of interest to students – fax Tour Topic List to 214-648-9508 or attach to email