Frenkel Clinical Scholars Program
The Eugene P. Frenkel, M.D., Clinical Scholars Program provides a tremendous opportunity for recently recruited faculty at UT Southwestern Medical Center. The program provides funding over four years to recruit and support new faculty members and promote enduring excellence in patient care in oncology. The Frenkel Clinical Scholars Program will develop the next generation of outstanding cancer physicians at UT Southwestern.
Essential features of the Clinical Scholars are:
- Recruit exceptional clinically oriented physicians who will become the future extraordinary leaders in the cancer care
- Junior and mid-level faculty primary appointment can be from any clinical department
- Provide an opportunity for teaching, clinical, or translational research
Clinical Scholar Committee
- Carlos Arteaga, M.D., Chair
- Larry Anderson, M.D., Ph.D.
- Suzanne Conzen, M.D.
- Neil Desai, M.D.
- David Gerber, M.D.
- Emina Huang, M.D.
- Jayanthi Lea, M.D.
- Yair Lotan, M.D.
- Stephen Skapek, M.D.
- Herbert Zeh, M.D.
For questions about the Frenkel Clinical Scholars Program, please contact Katie Nunez. Katie.Nunez@UTSouthwestern.edu