Simulation Center Accreditations
UT Southwestern’s simulation training and activities are accredited by some of the nation’s leading organizations.
These accreditations include:
- American College of Surgeons Accredited Education Institute (ACS AEI): 2006, 2009, 2012, 2015, 2018
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES)
- Fundamentals of Laparoscopic Surgery: Since 2006
- Fundamental of Endoscopic Surgery (FES): Since 2014
- Fundamentals in the Use of Surgical Energy (FUSE): Since 2015
In addition, all continuing medical education courses offered by UT Southwestern’s Office of Continuing Medical and Public Education adhere to the guidelines and standards of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).