Postdoctoral Research Training Program
The postdoctoral experience at UT Southwestern Medical Center emphasizes scholarship and research as well as training beyond the bench through a program administered by the Postdoctoral Affairs Office within the UT Southwestern Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences.
Learn more about UT Southwestern’s Postdoctoral Scholars program.
Non-Degree Research Training Programs
The UT Southwestern Graduate School offers a number of non-degree programs for students and teachers. These programs provide the chance to interact with UT Southwestern’s prominent scientists, the opportunity to experience modern research techniques, and access to UT Southwestern’s advanced facilities. Learn more about our programs for students and teachers:
- Science Teacher Access to Resources at Southwestern (STARS)
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF)
- Quantitative and Physical Sciences Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (QP-SURF)
- Summer Undergraduate Research Institution for the Study of Kidney Disease (SURISKD)
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) – Stem Cell
- UT Dallas Green Fellows