Application deadlines vary by program.
Cost to Apply is Free
There is no application fee. We want our scientific community to mirror that of the global scientific community. Therefore, we do not place financial barriers between a student and higher education.
A complete application will include:
- One finalized and submitted online application
- Transcripts from all post-high school institutions attended
- Three letters of recommendation submitted electronically. Please have the names and email addresses of your three references before you begin the application.
- General GRE exam scores (institutional code 6686) are:
- Optional for Biomedical Engineering
- Not considered for Basic Biomedical Sciences, Clinical Psychology, or Organic Chemistry
- TOEFL exam scores – for international applicants only
Graduate Student Demographics
A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution of higher learning in the United States or proof of equivalent training at a foreign university is required. Students who are in the process of completing a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply.
Detailed Application Instructions by Program Type
Ph.D. Degrees in Basic Sciences
Ph.D. Degree in Clinical Psychology
Master of Science in Health Informatics