How to Apply
Application Deadline: October 1
The UT Southwestern Emergency & Disaster Global Health Fellowship Program accepts up to two fellows per year.
Fellows are permitted to moonlight and must be appointed as Assistant Instructors with the prior approval of the Chair, who requires fellows to complete the Talent Acquisition Management process for appointment at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
The following documents should be submitted to the program’s coordinator:
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (Steps 1-3)
- Current updated Curriculum Vitae
- Personal statement
- Two fellowship reference letters
- Program application
- A recent photograph of the applicant
- Copy of board certificates (if any)
- Medical School certificate
- Emergency Medicine professional evaluation
- Background check/licenses
Applications are typically accepted from July through early October. The application timeline for this fellowship is:
- June 2022
Fellowship job opportunity posted online
- September 30, 2022
- Mid-October 2022–Early November 2022
- Mid-November 2022
Begin extending fellowship offers
- July 3, 2023
Tahitia.Martin@UTSouthwestern.edu the GME Program Coordinator.