Members have access to all Bryan Williams, M.D. Student Center facilities as well as unlimited access to all fitness programs offered. Benefits to Center membership include:
- Sponsorship for up to two guests during a visit at the guest-pass rate
- Locker rentals
- Towel service
- Equipment checkout
- Outdoor/camping equipment rentals
- Unlimited access to fitness classes
- Intramural sports
The Student Center is conveniently located on the South Campus (building MA).
Not sure if you’re a member of the Center? Check out the list of membership designations below.
Students enjoy unlimited access to all the events, programs, and facilities offered by the Bryan Williams, M.D. Student Center. Your student service fee qualifies you for membership status.
- Visiting Students and Summer Student Programs
Membership is available for purchase for students enrolled in clinical clerkships or academic or summer programs.
- Faculty, Staff, Fellows, and Residents
UT Southwestern Medical Center faculty, staff, postdoctoral fellows, or residents may purchase a membership for themselves, their spouse, or significant other.
Postdoctoral fellows who are enrolled through the Office of Enrollment Services in the Certificate Training Program receive complimentary membership, paid for by the Postdoc office. Please stop by the Member Services Desk to verify your enrollment and complete an indemnification to process your membership.
Those who are not enrolled in this program are eligible to purchase a membership.
- Parkland and Children’s Health℠ Employees
Parkland Hospital and Children’s Health℠ employees are eligible to purchase a day pass for access to the Student Center only. To purchase a day pass, please present your Parkland or Children’s ID card.
Day and Guest Passes
- May be purchased at the Member Services Desk
- Are only available for individuals 18 years or older
- Are nonrefundable
Day Passes – $6
- ID required – Anyone with a UT Southwestern Medical Center ID card, Parkland Health & Hospital System ID card, or Children’s Medical Center ID card is eligible to purchase a day pass. Please present it at the time of purchase.
- A day pass allows you to access Student Center facilities and fitness classes.
- Day passes may be purchased in advance and have a fiscal year expiration date.
Guest Passes – $5
- Members and students are invited to bring a guest to the Student Center.
- A member may sponsor up to two guests on the daily rate basis of $5. Each additional guest is $6.
- The member or student must accompany guests at all times and is responsible for their conduct.
Membership Fees and Policies
Membership rates are $40 a month. Payments are due on the first of the month and may be made by cash, check, credit card (Visa/Mastercard), or, if you are eligible, through payroll deduction. Fees are prorated per week.
Payroll deduction is a great payment option for UT Southwestern Medical Center faculty and staff. For those who choose this method, it is a six-month commitment for membership.
All membership terminations must be submitted in writing. Please send cancellation requests to Chris Ward, Member Services Coordinator. email@example.com
No refund will be made for a partial month’s membership or for previous months. Members are responsible for their membership status.