Student Health Services
Student Health Services, located on the 8th floor of the James W. Aston Ambulatory Care Center, 5303 Harry Hines Blvd., is staffed by a nurse practitioner, a registered nurse, a certified medical office assistant, and a clinic staff assistant. All office visits are confidential.
Prior to your first visit to Student Health or another on-campus clinic, please call to verify that your insurance plan is accepted.
Services Available to Students Include:
- Assessment and treatment of minor illnesses and injuries
- Prescriptionand prescription refills
- Routine immunizations
- Lab testing
- STD testing
- Annual physicals including well-woman exams, Pap smears, birth control
- Physicals for camp, residency, away rotations
- Travel medications and vaccination
For specialty care (e.g., endocrinology, orthopedics, ophthalmology), and illnesses and services beyond the scope of Student Health Services, referrals may be made to appropriate UT Southwestern health care providers or providers in the community.