The Office of Student Accounting at UT Southwestern Medical Center serves students of the Medical School, Graduate School, and School of Health Professions. Our office provides student account information related to:
- Student health insurance
- Third-party billing
- 1098 tax reporting
- Refund of credit balance after financial aid disbursement.
Our goal is to provide quality service to ensure students successfully meet their financial obligations.
Students may make payments using the following methods:
Health insurance can only be paid with E-Check, 529 Plan, or Financial Aid.
- Credit/debit card online at Student Self-Service - additional convenience fee of 2.9%
- NEW Electronic Check available June 23, 2021
- NEW 529 Plan Option, if applicable available June 23, 2021
- Checks payable to UTSW Medical Center with “Student ID” included on memo line and
- Mail to:
UT Southwestern Medical Center
PO BOX 845477
Dallas, TX 75284-5477
- Drop off at the Student Center lockbox
Back door of the Skillern Student Union (Building M) adjacent to the Student Center (Building MA)
Entrance is through the Student Wellness side of Level 2 - look for the door to the stairwell
Lock box is located at the back door entrance on the wall
Accessible after hours and on weekends
- Submit in person at the Cash Management Office in Bass Center
6303 Forest Park Rd.
2nd Floor BL02.200
Dallas, TX 75235
(Due to Covid-19, office hours are Monday & Thursday 8 a.m to 5 p.m.)
- Mail to:
- Wire-Transfer through personal bank, bank may charge a fee - For assistance email Student Accounting
- Financial Aid, if applicable - For assistance email Financial Aid