All clinical students are required to complete an annual TB screening.
Students with a history of NEGATIVE TB TESTS: Print and complete the TB requisition and take it to a UT Southwestern outpatient lab. Results will be available to print in your ReadySet account within one week.
Students with a history of POSITIVE TB TESTS: Email Student Health requesting your annual TB symptoms screening survey. Then, you will need to log into your ReadySet account to complete the survey. Please notify Student Health when the survey has been submitted for review.
ReadySet new user?
To create an account in ReadySet:
- Follow this link: ReadySet
- Click “New User”
- Enter Access/Org Code: 1860
- Enter Program Type: Student – UTSW
- Follow the instructions to complete account registration
- Notify Student Health via email@example.com when you have completed these steps
UTSW Outpatient Lab Locations:
- POB I, 1st Floor, 214-645-5350, Requisition required.
- OPB, 1st Floor, 214-645-3484, Requisition required.
- West Campus 3, 1st Floor, 214-648-0303, Requisition required.
- Aston Bldg., 5th Floor, 214-645-2425, Requisition required.