Nephrology Fellowship Overview
The Nephrology Fellowship Program at UT Southwestern Medical Center provides comprehensive training in clinical nephrology and research. Since its inception in 1956, the program has maintained an extraordinary history of training individuals who become leaders in the field of nephrology. The strength of our program is derived from two pillars:
- A tremendous breadth of clinical experience
- A strong faculty body with a tradition of excellence in nephrology research
The UT Southwestern Nephrology Fellowship Mission Statement:
- To train fellows to achieve excellence in the knowledge and practice of nephrology by providing them a strong foundation in the discipline as well as cultivating a commitment to lifelong learning.
- To develop leaders in nephrology in academics, community medicine, or industry.
- To contribute to the advancement of our knowledge of renal physiology and disease.
- To support the wellness and resilience of fellows.
Thank for your interest in the UT Southwestern Fellowship Program. Please take the time to explore us in greater detail through the following links: