How to Apply
- Passing score on all USMLE steps
- Three recommendation letters
- Three years of prior Internal Medicine residency training
- UT Southwestern only accepts U.S. citizens, permanent residents, or J-1 ECFMG sponsored visas.
To apply to our program, please visit Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Prospective Fellowship Candidates
Interested in learning more about us before you start making your travel plans this interview season? If so, we offer three web conferences with the program director on the following dates:
- July 28, 2018, 3 p.m. - 4 p.m. CST
- August 25, 2018, 3 p.m. - 4 p.m. CST
Please Keisha.Frazier@UTSouthwestern.edu our program coordinator if you are interested in participating.
Please visit Parkland Hospital Graduate Medical Education for requirements for appointment.
For questions regarding our program, please contact us:
Keisha Frazier, Ph.D.
Division of Nephrology
UT Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75390-8516