Fellowship Application Process
Thank you for your interest in the Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Program at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
We are participating in ERAS for fellowship positions.
- June: MyERAS opens to applicants
- July: UT Southwestern begins to download applications
- September–November: Selected applicants (among those who have submitted complete applications) will be interviewed in Dallas
- September 15: Deadline for the application and all supplementary material (as noted in the checklist) to be submitted
- November: Rank lists are submitted - exact date to be determined
- December: Match results are announced - exact date to be determined
Interested applicants should visit the ERAS Fellowships applicant site to generate their application. Required documents include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Medical student performance evaluation (formerly medical school Dean’s letter)
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE certificates
- Three (or more) letters of recommendation
The Department of Pediatrics at UT Southwestern only accepts permanent residents or J-1 ECFMG sponsored visas. We do not sponsor H1-B visas for clinical training.
Director, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Program
Coordinator, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Program