How to Apply
Application Deadline: October 1
The UT Southwestern Medical Education in Emergency Medicine Fellowship Program accepts one fellow per year.
Fellows are permitted to moonlight and must be appointed as assistant instructors with prior approval of the Chair, who requires fellows to participate in the Talent Acquisition Management for appointment at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
The following documents should be submitted to the Program’s coordinator:
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (Steps 1-3)
- Current updated Curriculum Vitae
- Personal statement
- Two fellowship reference letters
- Program application
- A recent photograph of you
- Medical School diploma
- Residency certificate
- Medical licenses (if any)
- Copy of board certificates (if any)
Applications are typically accepted from July through early October. The application timeline for this fellowship is:
- June 2022
Fellowship job opportunity posted online
- September 30, 2022
- Mid-October 2022–Early November 2022
- Mid-November 2022
Begin extending fellowship offers
- July 3, 2023
Note: If any open position remains available by November, we will continue to accept applications until March 1.
Rachel.Rodriguez@UTSouthwestern.edu the GME Program Coordinator.