Cancer Research Postdoctoral Recruitment Event
All late-stage graduate students or recent graduates are invited to apply for an expenses-paid trip to Dallas, where they will have the opportunity to learn about funding and research opportunities from UT Southwestern faculty members and current postdoctoral trainees.
- Expenses-paid trip to Dallas
- Discuss research and opportunities with faculty members
- Meet with current postdoctoral trainees
- Learn about funding opportunities and the UT Southwestern Postdoctoral Program
- Attend an annual symposium hosted by UT Southwestern’s Advanced Imaging Research Center and the National Center for In Vivo Metabolism. The title of this year’s symposium is “The Cancer Metabolism Connection.”
Key Dates for 2018-19
No longer accepting application for the 2018-2019 Postdoc Recruitment Event.
Please send the application materials listed below to Julie Ramos (Julie.Ramos@UTSouthwestern.edu) in one PDF file.
- Research interests
- Email addresses of two or more faculty references
Contact Julie Ramos (Julie.Ramos@UTSouthwestern.edu).