The estimated cost of the 24-month Master of Clinical Nutrition–Registered Dietitian/Licensed Health Professional Track, including tuition, fees, and books, is $12,200 for Texas residents and $30,200 for non-Texas residents.
In addition to tuition, fees, and book expenses, you’ll need to budget for:
- Uniforms and clothing, including a lab coat ($25), chef’s jacket ($25), and professional attire
- Immunizations ($100) and a background check ($40) before enrollment
- Health insurance (student policies are available if you need one.)
- A computer with appropriate software and internet access
There are a number of health profession and dietetic scholarship opportunities available to our students. Because many scholarships go unawarded due to lack of applicants, we highly encourage you to apply.
After you’re accepted to the program, you can meet with a financial aid counselor in the UT Southwestern Financial Aid Office for information and help in applying for federal and state grants, loans, and scholarships. You can reach them by phone at 214-648-3611.
Here are other resources you may find helpful:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- The Minnie Stevens Piper Foundation: Financial Aid Programs
UT Southwestern has built a 282-apartment housing complex on campus. Campus Housing can provide more details about this and other housing options.