Research brings hope for cures (English)
Please review slides for this study. Training records are required prior to study activation at your site. Please Sarah.Hardee@utsouthwestern.edu for more information about completing this requirement for study teams.
- DSMC serious adverse event report form
- Protocol signature page V2 - Submit a copy of the protocol/amendment signature page. Retain original at site.
- Protocol signature page V3 - Submit a copy of the protocol/amendment signature page. Retain original at site.
- Quality of life questionnaire - The LCSS questionnaire is the only protocol-required questionnaire. Submit to your IRB if necessary.
- REDCap access form - Use this form to request REDCap access for study team members who will be responsiblt for randomizing patients and entering data.
- Regulatory transmittal form - Use this form when submitting all regulatory documentation. All IRB documents must be submitted as soon as possible following approval, including initial IRB approvals, IRB-approved consent forms, continuing review approvals, amendment/revision approvals, and protocol-specific regulatory requirements.
- RT QA form - To help you evaluate your RT plan. This form should be included in your RT plan dataset.
- Site signature and delegation log - Template to document signatures and initials of all individuals authorized to perform study-related activities, as well as functions delegated to each study team member by the principal investigator. You may use your institutional version if preferred.
- Surgical QA form found in REDCap.
- Template FDA 1572, statement of investigator - This documents the agreement of the investigator to provide certain information to the sponsor and to assure that he/she will comply with FDA regulations related to the conduct of a clinical investigation. Submit a copy and retain original at site.
- Lung Cancer Research Foundation - A Partnership for Lung Cancer Survival
- Foundation for Lung Cancer
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network - Patient and Caregiver Resources
- Lung Cancer Foundation of America
- International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer