The Center for Alzheimer's and Neurodegenerative Diseases provides a high-powered, collegial environment to work on fundamental problems in understanding, treating, and diagnosing these devastating conditions.
Research Assistant II (200000K0)
- Plans, coordinates, and supervises assigned research projects, which may be limited as segment of larger project, exercising responsibility for project performance and accountability for progress; and/or personally performs advanced scientific and medical research work, suggesting modifications to, or improvements in, design of research projects, presenting original ideas for follow-up studies, and recommending utilization of new or revised techniques and procedures to obtain desired results.
- Constructs, assembles, and operates experimental or other special designed laboratory apparatus and equipment.
- Assembles and analyzes research data.
- Assists in preparation of research material for reports or publication.
- May supervise group of Research Technicians and/or Research Assistants of lower grade, making work assignments, advising on work procedures and reviewing work in process and upon completion.
See the online listing for information on experience and education and to apply:
Research Assistant II
Graduate, Postdoctoral, and Faculty Positions
CAND's principal investigators are always seeking motivated, energentic lab members. Visit the lab websites to learn more about their respective research and how to apply: