All pediatric cancer patients receive the special care and attention they need, supported by the best neuro-psychologists, child life specialists, education specialists, social workers, and physical and occupational therapists in the region.
- Stephen Skapek, M.D. (Division Chief; Soft-tissue Sarcoma)
- Patrick Leavey, M.D. (Team Co-Leader; Bone and Soft-tissue Sarcoma
- Theodore Laetsch, M.D. (Team Co-Leader; Experimental Therapeutics; Cancer Immunotherapy)
- Victor Aquino, M.D. (Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplant)
- Daniel Bowers, M.D. (Brain Tumor; Childhood Cancer Survivorship)
- Erin Butler, M.D. (Soft-tissue Sarcoma; Experimental Therapeutics)
- Kenneth Chen, M.D. (Wilms Tumor, Germ Cell Tumor)
- Kathryn Dickerson, M.D. (Leukemia; Bone Marrow Failure)
- Samuel John, M.D. (Leukemia; Cancer Immunotherapy)
- Laura Klesse, M.D., Ph.D. (Neurofibromatosis; Cancer Susceptibility)
- Andrew Y. Koh, M.D. (Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplant)
- Kathleen Ludwig, M.D. (Vascular and Lymphatic Malformations; Leukemia)
- Tiffany Simms-Waldrip, M.D. (Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplant)
- Tamra Slone, M.D. (Leukemia)
- Martha Stegner Pacheco, M.D. (Lymphoma; Leukemia)
- Tanya Watt, M.D. (Neuroblastoma)
- Jonathan E. Wickiser, M.D. (Wilms Tumor; Rare Tumors)
- Naomi J. Winick, M.D. (Leukemia)
Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
Solid Organ Transplant Surgery
General Pediatric Surgery
- Hung Luu, M.D.
- Veena Rajaram, M.D.
- Dinesh Rakheja, M.D.
- Anita Sengupta, M.D.
- Charles Timmons, M.D., Ph.D.