Welcome to the UT Southwestern Institutional Review Board (IRB) Compliance page. Our goal is to help ensure compliance with University and federal policies and regulations through education and collaboration with the investigative community. In this section, we provide links to important compliance information that pertains to the conduct of human subjects research on campus.
Other helpful links:
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- eIRB 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Export Controls (Internal users only)
- FDA Audit
- FWA Documentation
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act)
- IRB OHRP/FDA Registration Information
(Note: Please enter “University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center” in a search bar to look up registration information).
- Information Security Guidance for Research
- Post-Approval Monitoring
- Training Requirements
- Exempt Research Tip Sheet