- Dickson T and Hoggatt Krumwiede K
- Item response theory as a method to evaluate the goodness of fit for attitudes towards interprofessional healthcare teams, J Interprof Educ Pract, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.xjep.2019.04.002
- Hoggatt Krumwiede K, Wagner J, Kirk K, Duval T, Dalton T, Daniel K, Huffman A, Adams-Huet B, Rubin C.
- A Team Disclosure of Error Educational Activity: Objective Outcomes, J Am Geriatr Soc, 2019 00: 1-5. DOI:10.1111/jgs.15883
- Mesmer B, Componation P, Ferreira S, Reed G, Rahman M.
- Student Evaluation of a Multidisciplinary Quality Improvement Course for Healthcare. American Society for Engineering Management 2019 International Conference and 40th Annual Meeting, Oct 23-26, 2019, Philadelphia, PA.
- Dickson T and Hoggatt Krumwiede K.
- Attitudes Towards Working in Teams: Are We Measuring What We Intended to Measure? Collaboration Across Borders VII – Crossroads of Collaboration, Indianapolis, IN, October 2019.
- Hoggatt Krumwiede K. Luque A, Pacheco H, Sherriff S, Higbea A, Drake R, Sandon L, Prihoda L, Giddens C.
- An Effective Model for an Interprofessional Clinical Experience Including Transitions of Care in HIV/AIDS. Association of Schools of Allied Health Professions Annual Conference, Charleston, SC, October 2019.
- Reed G, Griffith P, Phelps E, Componation P, Ferreira S.
- Teaching Quality Improvement and Systems Engineering Principles to Medical, Industrial Engineering, and Nursing Students in an Interprofessional Setting. AAMC National Meeting, Nov, 2019 (submitted)
- Jan K, Nguyen H, Duncan S, Douglas D, Adams-Huet B, Li X, Hoggatt Krumwiede K.
- Welcome to the Riddle Room: Developing, Implementing, and Evaluating an Interprofessional Education and Teamwork Strategies Activity. (Poster) The Nexus Summit – Optimizing Interprofessional Clinical Learning Environments, Minneapolis, MN, August 2019.
- Hoggatt Krumwiede K, Bogschutz R, Young V, Farmer D, Kaunas K.
- Building a Statewide Consortium to Advance Interprofessional Practice and Education: Lessons from the Lone Star State. (Workshop) Collaboration Across Borders VII – Crossroads of Collaboration, Indianapolis, IN, October 2019.
- Hoggatt Krumwiede K.
- Who Are You? Assessing Individual Behavioral Styles to Improve Interprofessional Communication and Teamwork. (Workshop) Texas IPE Consortium Symposium, Houston TX, April 2019.
- Hoggatt Krumwiede K, McClanahan C, Holland C.
- Interprofessional Simulation and TeamSTEPPS: Creating a Shared Resource. Texas IPE Consortium Symposium, Dallas TX, September 2019.
- Indirect – LOS for Training Grant
- Dr. Sarah Wingfield was awarded a Geriatric Academic Career Award (GACA) from HRSA, Educating Interprofessional Teams to Provide Optimal Perioperative Care for Older Adults ($300,000 over four years)
- Program of Merit (UT Southwestern Medical Center) for Institutional Excellence and Innovation in Interprofessional Education and Collaborative Health Care
- Association of Schools of Allied Health Professions Annual Conference, Charleston, SC, October 2019
- Honorable Mention (TX IPE Consortium) George E. Thibault MD Nexus Award for significant contributions to the Nexus through the alignment of interprofessional practice and education to improve health
- The Nexus Summit, Minneapolis, MN, August 2018