The UT Southwestern Department of Population and Data Sciences is a unique, interdisciplinary home for population science, clinical research, and development of novel research methodologies.
Our mission is to:
- Improve health care in our community, Texas, and beyond through population-based scientific innovation and intervention
- Conduct high-impact methodological research with direct application to biomedicine and the delivery of care
- Foster transdisciplinary collaborations to better address the challenges of science and medicine
- Strengthen biomedical education through training in rigorous research methods
- Provide scientific expertise in experimental design, data management, and data analytics