Careers at O'Donnell School of Public Health
The O'Donnell School of Public Health (OSPH) provides a rich environment of collaborative opportunities for investigators on campus. OSPH has grown rapidly and includes a multidisciplinary team of 48 primary faculty members, 35 scholars with secondary appointments, and 75 staff members who conduct research and prepare the next generation of professionals to address major public health challenges.
We are seeking candidates in all public health fields who wish join OSPH to leverage their research excellence for public health impact.
Cluster Faculty Recruitment
- Open Rank Tenure Track/Tenured Faculty Positions
OSPH invites applications for open rank faculty positions, seeking candidates at the rank of Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor.
- Early Impact Tenure Track Faculty Scholars
The Early Impact Tenure Track Faculty Scholar opportunities are open to current postdocs and PhD students who are within 9 months to defending their dissertation. Selected candidates will be offered a 1-year post-doctoral fellowship, conditional on successfully defending their dissertation, followed by a Tenure Track Assistant Professor appointment.
Focus Area Specific Faculty Positions
- Assistant Professor, Data Science, Quantitative Biomedical Research Center
- Assistant Professor, Cancer Genomics, Quantitative Biomedical Research Center
- Biostatistics Faculty - O’Donnell School of Public Health & Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Health Economics and Policy Faculty
- Director, UT Southwestern & Children's Health Pediatric Population Health Sciences Program