Application Open: November 1
Application Deadline: April 1
Late applications may be considered.
How Do I Apply?
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- The application is free.
- Provide three letters of recommendation and a personal statement
- There are no interviews in the application process.
- G.R.E. is optional.
- Scholarships are available.
- Apply to UTSW's M.D. Program
- Once accepted, you'll be invited to apply for the M.P.H. Program. You'll receive an email with a link to a application.
- Provide a personal statement.
Personal Statement Guidelines
Your personal statement is a chance for us to get to know you and your academic and professional goals as a potential student in our program.
In 1,000 words or less, please:
- State your reasons for pursuing an M.P.H.
- Clearly and concisely, describe your relevant public health experience.
- Indicate why you feel UT Southwestern might be a good fit for you.
If you have admissions questions, please contact us (email@example.com).