Thank you for your interest in the Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship Program at UT Southwestern.
Starting in July each year, we will participate in ERAS for two open fellowship positions beginning each July. Our Program will be participating in the Pediatrics Specialties Fall Matches for December.
- Applicants can begin to upload their information to ERAS on July 1.
- Programs will begin to review applicant information on July 15.
- Applications will be accepted to our Fellowship Program until November 1.
- Interviews for July positions will be conducted August through mid-November.
Interested applicants should visit the ERAS Fellowships Applicant website to generate their application. Required documents include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Medical student performance evaluation (formerly medical school dean’s letter)
- Official medical school transcript
- Copies of USMLE Step I, II, III score reports, or COMLEX scores
- Training director letter
- Two additional letters of recommendation from attending supervisors
Director, Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship Program
Assistant Director, Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship Program
Coordinator, Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship Program