Safety and Business Continuity
Safety and Business Continuity is a service department committed to the management and sustainability of environmental health and safety affairs at UT Southwestern Medical Center. The Office supports UT Southwestern staff, research laboratories, physical facilities, hospitals, and clinics to maintain a healthy, safe, and compliant work environment.
Our administrative office is open 8 a.m.–5 p.m. weekdays.
Additional Safety and Business Continuity Resources
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- FEMA – Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC)
- National Institute for Occupational Safety And Health (NIOSH)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Thomas Legal Information on the Internet
- Department of State Health Services