Faculty Engagement Survey
From October 4 to November 11, 2022, UT Southwestern (UTSW) faculty are encouraged to participate in the StandPoint engagement survey program of the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC). Please watch for an email from StandPointSurveys@aamc.org with instructions for participating in this important survey.
All responses will be kept confidential and all questions are voluntary. The survey is administered by AAMC, and UTSW will only receive aggregate responses for further analysis – no individual responses will be shared. For more information about StandPoint Surveys, please see our StandPoint Surveys FAQ (link requires VPN).
The following steering committee will take the aggregate responses to assess engagement and identify opportunities to improve our institutional performance and prioritize key issues that are important to faculty.
2022 AAMC Standpoint Survey Faculty Steering Committee
- Susan Matulevicius, M.D., M.S.C.S, (Committee Chair) Associate Dean, Office of Faculty Wellness, and Associate Professor, Cardiology
- Caroline Park, M.D., (Committee Co-Chair) Immediate Past President, Faculty Senate, Assistant Professor, Surgery
- Quinn Capers, M.D., Associate Dean, Office of Faculty Diversity; Vice Chair for Diversity and Inclusion, Department of Internal Medicine, and Professor, Cardiology
- Mike Henne, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Cell Biology
- David McDonaugh, M.D., Vice Chair for University Hospital in the Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Management, Professor, Anesthesia and Pain Management
- Vineeta Mittal, M.D., Division Chief, Pediatric Hospital Medicine, and Professor, Pediatrics
- Jo-Ann Nesiama, M.D., President-Elect (2023), Faculty Senate, Associate Professor, Pediatrics
- Padmaja Reddy, M.D., Assistant Professor, Palliative Care
- Seth Toomay, M.D., Health System Chief Medical Officer, University of Texas Southwestern Health System, and Associate Professor, Radiology
- Nicolai Van Oers, Ph.D., President, Faculty Senate, Professor, Immunology, Microbiology, Pediatrics
- Dwain Thiele, M.D., ex officio, Vice Provost and Senior Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs and Initiatives, Professor of Internal Medicine
2019 AAMC Standpoint Survey Results
UT Southwestern's 2019 AAMC Standpoint Survey Faculty Executive Summary is also available for your reference, as is the 2019 Dean's Letter to Faculty on MyUTSW, the campus intranet. You must use a campus computer or VPN to access this information.