Faculty Engagement Survey
From October 8 to November 15, UT Southwestern (UTSW) faculty are encouraged to participate in the StandPoint (formerly Faculty Forward) engagement survey program of the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC). Please watch for an email from StandPointSurveys@aamc.org with instructions for participating in this important survey.
All responses will be kept confidential and all questions are voluntary. The survey is administered by AAMC, and UTSW will only receive aggregate responses for further analysis – no individual responses will be shared. For more information about StandPoint Surveys, please see our StandPoint Surveys FAQ.
The following steering committee will take the aggregate responses to assess engagement and identify opportunities to improve our institutional performance and prioritize key issues that are important to faculty.
2019 Survey Faculty Steering Committee
- Helen Yin, Ph.D., (Committee Chair) Associate Dean, Office of Women’s Careers/Faculty Diversity and Development, and Professor, Physiology
- John C. Alexander, M.D., M.B.A, (Committee Co-Chair) Immediate Past President, Faculty Senate, Associate Professor of Anesthesiology & Pain Management
- Bradley Lega, M.D. President, Faculty Senate, Assistant Professor of Neurological Surgery
- Susan Matulevicius, M.D., M.S.C.S, Assistant Dean of Faculty Wellness, Associate Professor of Internal Medicine, Division of Cardiology
- Michael Rubin, M.D., M.A., Assistant Professor of Neurology and Neurotherapeutics Chair, UT Southwestern University Hospital Ethics Program
- Rina M. Sanghavi, MBBS/MD, FAAP, MBA, Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Director, Pediatric Neurogastroenterology and GI Motility, Director, Pediatric Office of Faculty Engagement and Development
- Eric Zeikus, M.D., President-Elect, Faculty Senate Assistant Professor, Radiology, Chief Radiology Officer, University Hospitals
- Elisabeth Martinez, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacology
- Linda Hynan, Ph.D., Professor, Population and Data Sciences, Past President of Faculty Senate (FY 2016)
- Dwain Thiele, M.D., ex officio, Vice Provost and Senior Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs and Initiatives, Professor of Internal Medicine
Results from 2016 Survey
UT Southwestern's 2016 survey results are also available for your reference as is the 2016 Dean's Letter to Faculty on MyUTSW, the campus intranet. You must use a campus computer or VPN to access this information.