Costs & Financial Support
The estimated cost of the 21-month Master of Genetic Counseling Program, including tuition and fees is:
- $40,364 for Texas residents (and students who qualify for the Academic Common Market)
- $65,564 for non-Texas residents
Several scholarships are available to our students throughout the year, and students are notified as they become available. Scholarships include:
- Association of Allied Health Professions Scholarship of Excellence Scholarship: $1,000
- Dean’s Competitive Scholarship: $1,000
- Pearson Benjamin Cummings Allied Health Student Scholarship: $1,250
- Texas Society of Allied Health Professions: $300
Upon acceptance to the program, a financial aid counselor in our Financial Aid Office can provide information and help for applying for federal and state grants, loans, and scholarships.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- The Minnie Stevens Piper Foundation: Financial Aid Programs
Office of Student Financial Aid
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75390-9096
214-648-3611 | Email