Internal Medicine Faculty
There are over 600 faculty members with primary appointments in Internal Medicine (IM). In addition, a number of faculty from other departments hold secondary appointments in Internal Medicine, pushing the total faculty to almost 700.
Secondary faculty includes two Nobel Laureates. The primary and secondary faculty includes six members of the National Academy of Sciences, seven members of the National Academy of Medicine (formerly the Institute of Medicine), and five members of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. Fourty faculty are members of the American Society for Clinical Investigation, and thirty are members of the Association of American Physicians.
Learn more about Internal Medicine faculty:
- Allergy & Immunology
- Clinical Genetics
- Combined Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
- Digestive & Liver Diseases
- General Internal Medicine
- Hospital Medicine
- Hypothalamic Research Center
- Infectious Diseases and Geographic Medicine
- Nutrition and Metabolic Diseases
- Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Touchstone Diabetes Center