Prospective Residents and Fellows
Choosing the right program for you
Discover what UT Southwestern’s various residency and subspecialty training programs have to offer. View a list of UT Southwestern’s residency and fellowship training programs, with links to individual program websites.
Learn more about the specific qualifications required for eligibility and selection of residents and fellows entering a UT Southwestern Graduate Medical Education training program by viewing the How to Apply section.
Please see the following policies and information for more specifics:
Resources for Prospective Residents & Fellows
- Salary/Benefits & Stipends
- Texas Medical Board
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Electronic Residency Application Services (ERAS)
- National Resident Matching Program (NRMP)
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- Dallas Life
- Life @ UTSW
- Other Resources