Research Retreats & Symposiums
UT Southwestern Medical Center and the Harold C. Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center have created a variety of regularly scheduled continuing education and grand rounds conferences, along with training programs and other events, for UT Southwestern faculty, staff, and students, and area physicians. Information about these programs is available through Continuing Medical Education.
Many UT Southwestern and Simmons researchers contribute to major cancer-focused national research conferences, including:
- The American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting
- The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting
- The American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting & Exposition
- The American Society of Preventive Oncology (ASPO) Annual Meeting
- The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) Annual Meeting
- The San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS)
The 62nd ASH Annual Meeting & Exposition will be held Dec. 5 – 8 in San Diego.
The 2020 Annual Meeting will be held Oct. 25 – 28 in Miami Beach, FL. Check back for Registration and Housing in June 2020.
The 2020 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium will be held Dec. 10-14. Check back in Summer 2020 for Registration and Housing.