Research Retreats & Symposiums
UT Southwestern Medical Center and the Harold C. Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center have created a variety of regularly scheduled continuing education and grand rounds conferences, along with training programs and other events, for UT Southwestern faculty, staff, and students, and area physicians. Information about these programs is available through Continuing Medical Education.
Many UT Southwestern and Simmons researchers contribute to major cancer-focused national research conferences, including:
- The American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting
- The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting
- The American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting & Exposition
- The American Society of Preventive Oncology (ASPO) Annual Meeting
- The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) Annual Meeting
- The San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS)
The 2021 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium will be held Dec. 7-11. Information on registration and housing will be available at a later date.