Impact of COVID-19 on Researchers
Partial Reopening of Labs
UTSW is allowing a limited number of nonclinical employees to return to campus starting Monday, May 11.
This step in restoring operations is aimed at slowly restoring research activities under these partial opening guidelines for researchers.
Following the partial reopening of our research laboratories on May 11, we provide the following guidelines for planning resumption of clinical research activities.
This informational webinar for graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and graduate school faculty covers the current guidelines for safely working in labs.
- Steven Leach, M.D., Director, Student Health Services
- Natalie Lundsteen, Ph.D., Assistant Dean, Graduate School
- Stuart Ravnik, Ph.D., Associate Dean, Graduate School
- John Schoggins, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Microbiology
- Terin Ziebarth, FNP-C, Student Health Services
- Andrew Zinn, M.D., Ph.D., Dean, Graduate School
If you have logistical questions about research procedures at UT Southwestern’s hospital, clinics, and campus, including COVID-19 screening forms and surveys (in English and Spanish), refer to the Office of Clinical Research (needs VPN to access).
Animal and Basic (Laboratory) Research
Check the Institutional Animal Care & Use Committee (IACUC) site (needs VPN to access) for important updates.