Microarray and Immune Phenotyping Core
The UT Southwestern Microarray and Immune Phenotyping Core (IPC) facility was established in 2001 and has been providing cutting-edge Microarray and high-throughput biomarker profiling services to hundreds of investigators working on basic and clinical research projects. Microarray IPC core offers wide variety of services covering genomics and proteomics. We provide centralized access to multiplex biomarker discovery technologies to on-campus as well as off-campus investigators. We offer a broad range of products and services for genomic and proteomic biomarker as listed below. Our team of expert technicians, bioinformaticians and scientists who have decades of experience in the field of genomics and proteomics provide extensive technical and scientific support from experiment design to data analysis. Our mission is to provide our investigators with the best biomarker profiling services to boost the scientific discoveries.
Visit the Microarray & IPC website.
Microarray Core platforms
Luminex xMAP® System
Quanterix SIMOA® Assay
NanoString GeoMx® Digital Spatial Profiler
Meso Scale Discovery® Electrochemiluminescence
Current Service Provided by the Core
- Autoantigen Microarray for high-throughput autoantibody profiling
(Profiling IgG, IgM, IgA and IgE autoantibodies against over hundreds of self-antigens in serum, saliva, and other both fluids)
- Luminex xMAP® System for multiplex biomarker screening
27-plex cytokines and chemokines
40-plex cytokines, chemokines and inflammatory factors
56-plex cytokines, chemokines and immune factors
- Quanterix SIMOA® Assay for Ultra-Sensitive Cytokine and biomarker quantification
Provides robust quantitative detection of various single and multiplex analytes
Offers a high degree of precision, accuracy, and reproducibility with < 10% inter- and intra-assay CVs
Over 50 analytes to choose from including IL-17A, TNF-alpha, IL-23, IP-10, TRAIL, IL-6, IL-10 and IL-12p70, NF-L, Tau, etc.
- NanoString GeoMx® Digital Spatial Profiler for multiplex spatial profiling of proteins or RNAs suitable on FFPE samples
nCounter Analysis System for multiplex analysis up to 800 targets
GeoMx™ DSP System for high-plex protein or RNA GX data
GeoMx™ DSP Assays for 96 RNA/protein targets from FFPE
- Meso Scale Discovery® Electrochemiluminescence (MSD-ECL, V-Plex, S-Plex) for quantitative protein biomarker profiling
Meso Scale Discovery biomarker assays for profiling biomarkers, cell signaling pathways, and other applications.
- Affymetrix Gene Expression Microarray analysis for mRNA and microRNA
- Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) for mRNA-SEQ, microRNA-SEQ
- Quantitative PCR (QPCR) analysis for quantitative analysis of gene expression, SNP and miRNA.
- DNA and RNA extraction from tissues, cells and FFPE samples
- Bioanalyzer analysis for DNA, RNA and protein quantification and QC