Application opens December 1 and closes March 31.
Applicants must have minimally earned a master’s degree in an allied health or related profession to be eligible for consideration.
A finalized and submitted online application will include:
- Transcripts from all post-high school institutions (for determination of grade point average)
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) general test scores
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam scores (for international applicants only)
- Three letters of recommendation (the names and email addresses of the referees will be required at the time of application)
- A curriculum vitae or resume
- A personal statement describing background experiences, pertinent training and personal motivation for a career in applied clinical research
When evaluating applicants, the Admission Committee will holistically consider the following:
- Letters of recommendation
- Grade point average
- GRE general test scores
- Undergraduate and graduate degree curriculum breadth and rigor
- Personal statement and motivation for a career in scientific research
- Personal integrity
- English language competency
Applicants deemed to be the most qualified will be extended an interview for a seat in the program. Offers to join the program will be made after holistic evaluation of both the interview and all required submission materials.