How to Apply
Fellowship positions are awarded on the basis of the following criteria:
- A consistent record of academic achievement and/or future academic potential
- Outstanding accomplishment in medical school and during internal medicine training
- Personal integrity and a commitment to humanistic values expected of compassionate physicians
Our Fellowship Program welcomes applicants with J-1 visas. UT Southwestern does not sponsor H1-B visas for clinical trainees.
We participate in the National Resident Matching Program for this fellowship. Applications will be accepted via the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS) beginning in July for 2022 positions. Our deadline is August 13 for enrollment in July of the following year. All interviews will be conducted virtually. Interview dates are September 15, 22, 29 and October 6.
In addition to an application submitted via ERAS, we require:
- Three letters of recommendation (one from a program director)
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- USMLE scores Step I and II