Microarray Core Facility
UT Southwestern’s Microarray Core Facility provides centralized access to microarray and related technology for our research community.
The MCF provides access to a variety of microarray platforms, including:
- Affymetrix GeneChip system
- Nanostring nCounter multiplex analysis
- Autoantigen Microarray and Custom Autoantigen Printing
- HuProt Protein Microarray
- Illumina Genotyping Analysis
- Whole genome DNA methylation using Illumina Platform
- Multiplex Protein Biomarker Detection using Luminex Platform
- MicroRNA Seq Library Preparation
- Sample preparation including RNA extraction from cells, tissues and formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) sections along with quality control (QC) using Agilent’s 2100 Bioanalyzer and nucleic acid quantification using NanoDrop Microarray data analysis using a variety of bioinformatics tools including GeneSpring, GenePix, and Ingenuity Pathways (IPA) software applications
Learn more about the microarray facility.