Skip to Main

Agreements for Cooperative & Sponsored Research

The Office for Technology Development (OTD) works with faculty members and outside agencies to execute cooperative and sponsored research agreements as defined below. These agreements comply with state and local laws, University policy, and any funding source restrictions. All intellectual property provisions must be fair, protective of faculty interests, and in accordance with University policy and the OTD mission. 

Cooperative & Sponsored Research Agreements Defined

Cooperative and sponsored agreements managed by the OTD include:

What Agreement Do I Need?

Find the agreement you need through the Contracts and Agreements Pathfinder (CAP), a tool that UT Southwestern created that allows users to work through a flowchart to accurately identify the appropriate system and agreement type for their research. Pathfinder (CAP) will connect with eAgreements for ease of access to appropriate forms to initiate an agreement. Employees can only access Pathfinder (CAP) through the intranet.

How to Initiate an Agreement

Related Link

Sponsored Programs