2022 W-2/W-2c and 1042s forms
2022 W-2/W-2c forms will be available electronically beginning Friday, Jan. 20 in PeopleSoft for all UT Southwestern employees.
If you previously consented to electronic delivery in PeopleSoft (no paper form), your W-2/W-2c will be available electronically beginning Friday, Jan. 20 in MyADP.
All UT Southwestern employees will receive a paper copy of their W-2/W-2c via the United States Postal Service, unless you’ve previously consented via PeopleSoft to electronic delivery only. (Forms will be mailed to your home address listed in PeopleSoft.)
Employees that receive a 1042s form will get both a paper and electronic copy by Wednesday, March 15. (Electronic copies will be emailed to you. Paper copies will be mailed via USPS.)
To access your W-2/W-2c in PeopleSoft:
- Log in to PeopleSoft with your UTSW ID and password
- From Employee Self Service select Payroll
- Select View W-2/W-2c Forms on the left menu
To access your W-2/W-2c in myADP:
- Visit MyADP online or through the mobile app (Available on the App Store and Google Play)
- Login with your ADP account credentials
- In the Tax Statements section, make sure 2022 is selected in the Tax Year drop down menu, then select View Statement.
Don’t have a myADP account?
- Go to MyADP and select Create account
- Self-Service Registration Code is: UTSW-online
- ADP will autogenerate your user ID