Follow Us on Social
Privacy and Social Media
Comments to UT Southwestern’s blogs and social media platforms are welcome and encouraged, and we look forward to hearing from you. For the privacy of users, please be advised that all posts will be publicly available on the web and therefore publicly accessible. Internet search engines crawl our sites regularly, so within a few days your comments may be found when searching via Google or another search engine.
By interacting within UT Southwestern’s online communities, you authorize us to use your comments in both online and offline formats, including but not limited to:
- Any websites owned or managed by UT Southwestern.
- Social networking or social media platforms.
- Brochures, direct mail, publications, etc.
UT Southwestern reserves the right to do any or all of the following:
- Ban future posts from people who repeatedly violate our social media guidelines.
- Remove or edit comments at any time, whether or not they violate the social media guidelines.
We also reserve the right to amend these guidelines from time to time to address issues that may arise as well as changes in our operations or the law.
Digital Communications and Social Media