How to Apply
- Passing score on all USMLE steps
- Three recommendation letters
- Three years of prior Internal Medicine residency training
- UT Southwestern only accepts U.S. citizens, permanent residents, or J-1 ECFMG sponsored visas.
To apply to our program, please visit Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Prospective Fellowship Candidates
We offer interviews on the following dates:
- Tuesday, September 18, 2018
- Saturday, September 22, 2018
- Thursday, September 27, 2018
- Thursday, October 4, 2018
Please visit Parkland Hospital Graduate Medical Education for requirements for appointment.
For questions regarding our program, please contact us:
Digestive and Liver Diseases
UT Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75390-9151