Medical Student Engagement
Our Department actively participates in medical education here at UT Southwestern, and is involved with multiple student engagement opportunities.
- Community Action Research Track (CART)
- Community Health Fellowship Program (CHFP)
- Family Medicine Third-year clerkship
- Family Medicine Interest Group (FMIG)
- M.D. with Distinction in Community Health
- Scholarly Activity in the Community Health Track
- Student-run Free Clinics – for more information email@example.com
For a list of electives currently being offered by the University, along with a course description, see D2L.