Postdoctoral Training Opportunities
To explore available opportunities, you may:
View available positions posted by faculty below.
Contact faculty members directly regarding training positions in their laboratories.
Search our research expertise portal, Influuent, based on your research interests.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. As an equal opportunity employer, UT Southwestern prohibits unlawful discrimination, including discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or veteran status. To learn more, please visit: https://jobs.utsouthwestern.edu/why-work-here/diversity-inclusion
Advanced Imaging Research Center
- Cancer Immunotherapy and Biomedical Engineering — Kareem Azab, Ph.D.
- Drug Resistance Mechanism in Cancer — Kareem Azab, Ph.D.
- Non-and Minimally-invasive Diffuse Optical Tissue Monitoring — David Busch, Ph.D.
Center for Alzheimer's and Neurodegenerative Diseases
Center for the Genetics of Host Defense
- Lymphocyte Quiescence and Lymphomagenesis — Evan Nair-Gill, M.D., Ph.D.
- Molecular Mechanisms of Metabolic Diseases — Zhao Zhang, Ph.D.
Children’s Research Institute
- Metabolism in Normal and Cancer Cells — Javier Garcia Bermudez, Ph.D.
- Statistical Genomics & Genetics - Ralph DeBerardinis, M.D., Ph.D. & Chao Xing, Ph.D.
Green Center for Reproductive Biology Sciences
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Studies on the Genomics of Gene Regulation — William Kraus, Ph.D.
- Epigenetics and Stem Cell Biology — Laura Banaszynski, Ph.D.
- Molecular Mechanisms, Computational Genomics, Mouse Genetic Models, RNA Biology and Noncoding RNAs, Protein Structure, Translational/Clinical — W. Lee Kraus, Ph.D.
- Signaling and Gene Regulation using Proteomics and Mass Spectroscopy — William Kraus, Ph.D.
- Structural Biology and Biochemistry of Gene Regulation — W. Lee Kraus, Ph.D. & Xin Liu, Ph.D.
- Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy — Tuoqi Wu, Ph.D.
- Innate Immunology — Andrew Sandstrom, Ph.D.Novel Cellular Mechanisms - Dustin Hancks, Ph.D.
- Circulating Biomarkers in Genitourinary Cancers — Tian Zhang, M.D.
- Energy and Glucose Balance - Chen Liu, Ph.D.
- Human Genetics and Immunology — Xiao-Fei Kong, M.D., Ph.D.
- Metabolic Homeostasis — Joel Elmquist, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Molecular Mechanisms of Metastasis, Therapy Resistance, and Tumor Evolution in Pancreatic Cancer — Ravikanth Maddipati, M.D.
- Molecular Mechanisms and Translational Cancer Research — James Brugarolas, M.D., Ph.D.
- Mucosal Immunology and Neuroimmunology — Michael Shiloh, M.D., Ph.D.
McDermott Center for Human Growth and Development
- Cell Fusion in Development and Regeneration — Elizabeth Chen, Ph.D.
- Cell Signaling Mechanism in Development and Regeneration — Jin Jiang, Ph.D.
- Lung Cancer Pathogenesis — Kathryn A. O’Donnell, Ph.D.
- Mechanisms of Myoblast Fusion in Zebrafish Muscle Development — Elizabeth Chen, Ph.D.
- Cancer Biology - Amyn Habib, M.D.
- Molecular Mechanisms and Therapy for Neurodegenerative Diseases - Marek Napierala, Ph.D.
- Genomic Instability and Cancer Genetics — Peter Ly, Ph.D.
- Hypoxia, Metabolism and Epigenetics in Cancer — Weibo Luo, Ph.D.
- Minimal Residual Disease and Metastasis — Srinivas Malladi, Ph.D.
- Cancer and Developmental Biology - Stephen Skapek, M.D.
- Molecular Mechanisms of Childhood Cancer Biology — Kenneth Chen, M.D.
Peter O’Donnell Jr. School of Public Health
- Biology of Human Tumors — Matteo Ligorio, M.D., Ph.D.
- Video Based Assessment Group — Ganesh Sankaranarayanan, Ph.D.
Questions about Postdoctoral Training Opportunities?
SGSPostdocOffice@utsouthwestern.edu the Postdoctoral Affairs Office for assistance.