Animal Resource Center
The ARC has established this page to present information to all web users and as a portal for personnel on-campus to our secure intranet site. The intranet site restricted to on-campus and VPN users only.
About the ARC
The Animal Resource Center (ARC) supports the institutional animal care and use program. Specifically, the ARC is responsible for:
- Procuring all animals used in teaching, research, and testing programs.
- Quarantining and conducting health surveillance of animals.
- Providing veterinary care and husbandry to research animals.
- Partnering with IACUC to assure compliance with federal regulations, funding agencies’ policies, and state and local regulations regarding the care and use of animals.
- Assisting faculty and students in planning and conducting research and teaching programs that require animals.