UT Southwestern Medical School welcomes applications. Each year, approximately 230 students are enrolled in the medical program. Admission is highly competitive, and by law, 90 percent of applicants admitted are required to be Texas residents.
- Learn more about what makes UT Southwestern special in a message from our Dean
- Find out more about our student body
- Explore life at UT Southwestern
- Students – Learn how to apply to UT Southwestern
- Learn about costs, tuition, and aid
- You’ve been accepted to UT Southwestern. Now what?
- Parents – Find out that we have a a lot to like for your son or daughter
“My experience at UT Southwestern has met every expectation I had of this university. The curriculum has been both challenging and rewarding, and I feel I am well-prepared going into my third year.”