UT Southwestern Medical School accepts applications from many qualified, passionate, and diverse candidates across Texas and the United States. Each year, we welcome approximately 230 students into the medical program. Admission is highly competitive, and by law, 90 percent of applicants admitted are required to be residents of the state of Texas.
- Learn more about what makes UT Southwestern special in a message from our Dean
- Learn how to apply to UT Southwestern
- Find out more about our student body
- Explore life at UT Southwestern
- Learn about costs, tuition, and aid
- You’ve been accepted to UT Southwestern. Now what?
“My experience at UT Southwestern met every expectation I had of this university. The curriculum was both challenging and rewarding.”