- To improve health care in our community, Texas, our nation, and the world through innovation and education.
- To educate the next generation of leaders in patient care, biomedical science, and disease prevention.
- To conduct high-impact, internationally recognized research.
- To deliver patient care that brings scientific advances to the bedside — focusing on quality, safety, and service.
Facts About UT Southwestern
Enrollment (as of Fall 2013)
- Medical School 940
- Graduate School 571
- Health Professions 337
- Clinical Residents 1559
- Postdoctoral Fellows 1126
Faculty (as of Fall 2013)
- Full–Time 2278
- Part–Time 266
- Volunteer 1341
About 3500 projects funded by support from federal agencies, foundations, individuals, and corporations.
11 Howard Hughes Medical Institute investigators and one early career scientist on campus.
Annual research expenditures have grown from $46.7 million in 1985 to $424.5 million in 2012-13.
More than 400 million dollars a year
Clinical Training Hospitals
Career Opportunities at UT Southwestern
Maps & Directions
- Auxiliary Enterprises/ Campus Resources
- Business Continuity and Emergency Management
- Communications, Marketing, and Public Affairs
- Community and Corporate Relations
- Public Education and Continuing Medical Education
- Diversity & Inclusion and Equal Opportunity
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Faculty Diversity & Development
- Financial Aid
- Global Health
- Government Affairs and Policy
- HIPAA Privacy Office
- Human Resources
- Information Resources
- International Affairs
- Legal Affairs
- Physician Outreach Program
- Research Administration
- Student and Alumni Affairs
- Technology Development
- University Police
- Women's Careers