- To improve health care in our community, Texas, our nation, and the world through innovation and education.
- To educate the next generation of leaders in patient care, biomedical science, and disease prevention.
- To conduct high-impact, internationally recognized research.
- To deliver patient care that brings scientific advances to the bedside — focusing on quality, safety, and service.
Facts About UT Southwestern
Enrollment (as of Fall 2015)
- Medical School 955
- Graduate School 467
- Health Professions 337
- Clinical Residents 1367
- Postdoctoral Fellows 564
Faculty (as of Fall 2015)
- Full–Time 2308
- Part–Time 343
- Volunteer 1061
About 5700 projects funded by support from federal agencies, foundations, individuals, and corporations.
13 Howard Hughes Medical Institute investigators and one early career scientist on campus.
Annual research expenditures have grown from $46.7 million in 1985 to $422.6 million in 2014-15.
More than 400 million dollars a year
Clinical Training Hospitals
Career Opportunities at UT Southwestern
Maps & Directions
- Auxiliary Enterprises/ Campus Resources
- Communications, Marketing, and Public Affairs
- Community and Corporate Relations
- Public Education and Continuing Medical Education
- Diversity & Inclusion and Equal Opportunity
- Facilities Management
- Faculty Diversity & Development
- Financial Aid
- Global Health
- Government Affairs and Policy
- Human Resources
- Information Resources
- International Affairs
- Legal Affairs
- Physician Outreach Program
- Research Administration
- Office of Safety and Business Continuity
- Sponsored Programs Administration (SPA)
- Student and Alumni Affairs
- Technology Development
- University Police
- Women's Careers
- Professional Staff Services