UT Southwestern Medical School
Combined Degree Programs
- M.D./Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- M.D./Master’s Degree in Public Health
- M.D./Ph.D. - Medical Scientist Training Program
- M.D./Master’s Degree in Clinical Science
UT Southwestern Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
Programs leading to the degrees of Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Arts or Master of Science are offered in the following academic areas:
- Biological Chemistry – Ph.D.
- Biomedical Engineering* – Ph.D. (*Joint program with UT Dallas and UT Arlington Cancer Biology – PhD)
- Cancer Biology – Ph.D.
- Cell Regulation – Ph.D.
- Clinical Psychology – Ph.D.
- Clinical Sciences – Master of Clinical Sciences
- Genetics and Development – Ph.D.
- Immunology – Ph.D.
- Integrative Biology – Ph.D.
- Molecular Biophysics – Ph.D.
- Molecular Microbiology – Ph.D.
- Neuroscience – Ph.D.
UT Southwestern School of Health Professions
Programs leading to a degree, certificate, or post-baccalaureate certificate are offered in the following academic areas:
- Biomedical Communications – Master of Arts, Biomedical Illustration
- Clinical Nutrition – Master of Clinical Nutrition–Coordinated Program; Master of Clinical Nutrition–Health Professional Track
- Emergency Medical Education – Certificate
- Paramedic Certifrication
- Physical Therapy – Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant Studies – Master of Physician Assistant Studies
- Prosthetics-Orthotics – Master of Prosthetics-Orthotics;
- Radiation Therapy – Bachelor of Science; Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Rehabilitation Counseling – Master of Rehabilitation Counseling