UT Southwestern Medical School
Combined Degree Programs
- M.D./M.B.A. – Master's Degree in Business Administration
- M.D./M.P.H. – Master's Degree in Public Health
- M.D./Ph.D. – Medical Scientist Training Program (MTSP)
- M.D./B.A. – Bachelor of Arts in Biology (Joint program with UT Dallas)
UT Southwestern Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
Programs leading to the degrees of Doctor of Philosophy or Master of Science are offered in the following academic areas:
- Biological Chemistry – Ph.D.
- Biological Chemistry Ph.D. – Chemistry Training Track
- Biomedical Engineering – Ph.D. (Joint program with UT Dallas and UT Arlington)
- Cancer Biology – Ph.D.
- Cell and Molecular Biology – Ph.D.
- Clinical Psychology – Ph.D.
- Clinical Sciences – Master of Clinical Science
- Genetics, Development and Disease – Ph.D.
- Immunology – Ph.D.
- Integrative Biology – Ph.D.
- Molecular Biophysics – Ph.D.
- Molecular Microbiology – Ph.D.
- Neuroscience – Ph.D.
Three specialties may be added to any of the above Ph.D. training opportunities:
UT Southwestern School of Health Professions
Programs leading to a degree, certificate, or post-baccalaureate certificate are offered in the following academic areas:
- Clinical Nutrition – Master of Clinical Nutrition – Coordinated Program; Master of Clinical Nutrition – Health Professional Track
- Physical Therapy – Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant Studies – Master of Physician Assistant Studies
- Prosthetics-Orthotics – Master of Prosthetics-Orthotics
- Radiation Therapy – Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Rehabilitation Counseling – Master of Rehabilitation Counseling