UT Southwestern Medical Center offers a number of non-degree-related programs for high school, undergraduate, and postgraduate students interested in health and science careers, as well as community members interested in health and science education.
Discover or re-ignite your passion for science and medicine at UT Southwestern. Benefits of non-degree programs include:
- College credit
- Exploring a new interest
- Inspiring your students
- Setting you apart from your peers
- Working side-by-side with some of the nation’s top clinicians and laboratory scientists
You can also learn more about the types of community service activities that UT Southwestern faculty, staff, and students participate in throughout the year.
- Dr. Emmett Conrad Leadership Program
- Green Fellowships
- Minority Premedical Conference
- Joint Admission Medical Program (JAMP)
- Parkland Collegiate Fellowship Program
- Quantitative and Physical Sciences – Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (QP-SURF)
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship Program (SURF)